NGAMRAHONG TEA BAGS SENNA LEAF LAXATIVE WEIGHT LOSS x 1 View larger

NGAMRAHONG TEA BAGS SENNA LEAF LAXATIVE WEIGHT LOSS x 1

New

In Stock

By buying this product you can collect up to 57 loyalty points. Your cart will total 57 points that can be converted into a voucher of $0.17.


$5.80

Add to wishlist

More info

Ngamrahong Tea bags Senna Leaf leaves Laxative weight loss Control Slimming.

Packing: 30 sachets x 1 box = 30 sachets

Direction : Put a teabag in to a cup of hot water and leave about 10 minutes and drink it before sleeping time.

Ingredients: Senna Pods 25% Senna Leaves 75%

Indications: laxative

Reviews

No customer comments for the moment.

Write a review

NGAMRAHONG TEA BAGS SENNA LEAF LAXATIVE WEIGHT LOSS x 1

NGAMRAHONG TEA BAGS SENNA LEAF LAXATIVE WEIGHT LOSS x 1

Write a review

Customers who bought this product also bought: